Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Parenting By Louis CK

6:41 AM


"It was because before I was a kid, I think, and I’d simply escaped – those were just childhood annoyances that I escaped from, I think, through a certain kind of comedy. But having kids, you don’t escape from it, you seize onto it, it’s a big, stressful, exhilarating, real life thing. And it’s permanent, it’s something that you have to evolve for. Some people don’t, but I think you have to actually change your values system, and you have to revolutionize yourself in order to do it properly, because kids can’t raise kids, and I think you’re somewhat a kid until you have them, then you really have to grow up. Again, some people don’t, there’s a lot of bad parents. That’s what you call on."
Editors' Recommendations:

10 Habits Of Happy Couples
9 Good Signs You’re in the Right Relationship
21 Habits of Happy People
31 Quotes That Will Give You Chills
12 Easy Ways to Make Life Simple Again  
13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do

source: ViralViralPictures

 

© 2013 Less Is More. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top